Saturday, February 19, 2011

Vegusto products

Finally found these vegan products while placing order for my dogs food....they have many varieties in store, below are just some that we ordered to try out...

Deluxe Tranches 100 g @ 2.95 euro

Roti aux cepes (grilled cepes mushrooms) 500 g @10.25 euro


Pepp (pimentee) veggie sausage 2 x 115 g @ 3.60 euro

Majestestra veggie ham 500 g @ 8.50 euro

No moo moo snack 110 g @ 3.75 euro

5 Comments:

Anonymous wen said...

Hi, I'm also a Buddhist vegetarian living in Europe (Switzerland).

May I know what website you go to for veggie foodstuffs without onion/garlic etc?

Thanks!

1:41 PM  
Blogger Springflow... said...

hi wen, first of all would like to thank you for browsing my site. next if i am not wrong vegusto is from switzerland. you can check this url www.vegi-service.ch or france site www.alternature.com and click the ALTERNATURE then click Produits and you find Vegusto listed on the 3rd. but not all are free from garlic onions, hv to check the products information..cheers ^^

8:00 AM  
Anonymous wen said...

Thanks for the info!

I happened to chance across your site and was so delighted to see that your recipes exclude onion, garlic, etc! I've read EVERY single post in your blog, cos I'm so amazed at what you've managed to make with limited ingredients.

I didn't learn to cook until after moving here last year with my hubby and daughter, now I'm going to work my way through your recipes. =)

Btw how do you get hold of all those S'porean/M'sian/Taiwan style veggie mock stuff, instant noodles, sauces, etc in France? (presume you're in France cos of the Carrefour pdts in some pictures)

We only get these if some kind soul ships them to Switzerland...

4:47 PM  
Blogger Springflow... said...

hi wen, nice to hear from you..u can email me at springflow69@hotmail.com and we can make it more personal :)

yes i'm in france, southwest of the country..

hope to hear from you sooon ^^

8:23 PM  
Blogger Springflow... said...

wen, r u there?? pls reply to tis msg via the above hotmail. i hv some good infos for u regarding the delivery!! ty

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Gift Of Light - Shastro & Nadama